Our priority is to provide child care in a safe and effective manner. Program modifications have been put in place in accordance with St. Louis County Department of Health guidelines.
- Drop-off: Parents will escort their child to the Adventure Club entrance each day. Staff will greet children upon arrival. Parents will not be allowed into the building.
- Pick-up: Parents should come to the Adventure Club entrance and ring the door bell. Staff will bring your child to the door. Parents will not be allowed into the building.
Health Screening Process
- Health screenings will take place each day at drop off.
- If a child becomes ill during the day, they must be picked up immediately. We will have an action plan in place to safely isolate any child that becomes ill until they are picked up.
Restrictions and Requirements
- Upon arrival at Adventure Club, children will wash their hands.
- Social distancing protocols will be put in place as much as possible. Due to the nature of the child care program, social distancing of 6 feet per person among program participants and/or program staff may not be possible.
- To ensure safety of children and staff, children are required to wear a mask independently, appropriately and consistently while in the program. It must cover the nose, mouth and chin.
- Children must be able to socially distance from others. If a child gets too close to another child, they must be able to be redirected by a staff member.
- Employees will wear masks in settings as required by St. Louis County and school district health and safety guidelines.
- Extra focus will be placed on washing hands disinfecting program equipment throughout the program day.
Questions? Community Ed staff can be reached via the following methods Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. if you have any questions: