Thank you for your interest in having your organization as part of the Parkway-Rockwood Community Ed E-Hour Program. Complete the fields below regarding your organization and your proposed E-Hour class.We will review all proposals to determine feasibility. This includes reviewing the proposed class or program subject, location/dates/times, matching proposals against current needs and other factors. This is no guarantee all proposals will be approved.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for review of all submitted proposals. If your proposal is approved, you will be contacted regarding the process and timeline for being added to the E-Hour program.
E-Hour Program Overview:
- E-Hour classes are offered during four, six-week sessions throughout the school year.
- E-Hour classes meet for one hour per week at the same time and day immediately before or after school.
- All E-Hour classes require a minimum registration of six students in order to run; maximum registration is determined by Community Ed and collaborative partner.
- All E-Hour class fees are $89; fee is determined by Community Ed.
- Registration for E-Hour classes is through the Community Ed online registration system.
- Collaborative partner receives 65% of registration fee for each participant; Community Ed receives 35%
- A collaborative partner agreement is required to be signed prior to offering classes in the E-Hour program, which includes full details about the program including class schedule.
For more information, contact Parkway-Rockwood Community Ed at email@example.com
or call 636-891-6644.