Our priority is to provide child care in a safe and effective manner. Program modifications have been put in place in accordance with St. Louis County Department of Health guidelines.
- Parents will not be allowed into the building/location at drop-off/pick-up. Staff will greet children upon arrival and bring children out at the end of the program.
Health Screening Process
- Temperature checks and health screenings will take place each day at drop off.
- If a child becomes ill during the day, they must be picked up immediately. We will have an action plan in place to safely isolate any child that becomes ill until they are picked up.
Restrictions and Requirements
- Social distancing protocols will be put in place as much as possible. Due to the nature of the child care program, social distancing of 6 feet per person among program participants and/or program staff may not be possible.
- To ensure safety of children and staff, children are required to wear a mask independently, appropriately and consistently while in the program. It must cover the nose, mouth and chin. Masks are not required while paticipating in a physical activity in the gym or while outside unless they are not able to physically distance themselves from others.
- Chidren must be able to socially distance from others. If a child gets too close to another child, they must be able to be redirected by a staff member.
- Employees will wear masks in settings as required by St. Louis County and school district health and safety guidelines.
- Extra focus will be placed on washing hands disinfecting program equipment throughout the program day.
Questions? Community Ed staff can be reached via the following methods Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. if you have any questions: